Marrakesh – Merzouga (4 days)
HIGHLIGHTS: 4 days tour from Marrakech
4 days tour from Marrakech ‘s heady sights and sounds will dazzle, frazzle and enchant. Marrakesh is one of the Moroccan treasures. Marrakesh has its own vibe you will fall in love with and it’s generous for travellers.
• AïtBenhaddou is a famous castle (ksar in Arabic) along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakesh. AïtBenhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Several films have been shot in AïtBenhaddou such as Kingdom of Heaven, (2005), Gladiator (2000), Alexander (2004) and many more.
• Dadès Gorges (Dadès Valley) is a wonderful series of rugged wadi gorges carved out by the Dadès River. Enjoy the best of a Moroccan nature with amazing views. The southernmost gorges are known for extensive production of roses, used in the production of rose water.
• Merzouga is known for its proximity to Erg Chebbi, a Saharan erg, and it is, for this reason, a part of the itineraries of many tourists visiting Morocco.
• Ouarzazate town is chiefly inhabited by Berber-speakers, who constructed many of the prominent kasbahs and buildings for which the area is known. Near fortified village (ksar) AïtBenhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Several films have been shot in AïtBenhaddou such as Kingdom of Heaven, (2005), Gladiator (2000), Alexander (2004) and many more.
• Rissani, the old capital of Tafilalet, a region and the largest oasis in Morocco.
• Deatils and pricing
• Order your trip!
Itinerary: 4 days tour from Marrakech
Day 1: Marrakesh – AitBenhaddou – Dadès Chasms
In our 4 days tour from Marrakech, the Departure from Marrakesh, Tizi-n-Tichka’s pass (2.260 mt) and street to AitBenhaddou; Berber towns in transit.Entry to AitBenhaddou and visit the Kasbah and Lunch. Passing Skoura palm trees valley by means of Ouarzazate. Visit ting the superb kasbah of Amridil. At that point, we will take off towards the Roses’ valley at numerous Berber towns. Dadès pigs out through Boumalne. Touching base to the canyons and meeting with nearby individuals and their groups. Overnight remain in Inn by the crevasses of Dadès.
Day 2: Dadès Crevasses – Todra Chasms – Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast we will withdraw to Todra glut, one hour away along Tinghire valley. We will head towards Merzouga through Tinjdad, Erfoud and itswell known fossilizes marbles and Rissani, the old capital of Tafilalet and Merzouga leave. When we get to the feet of the hills we will begin riding Camels to achieve the bivouac at the focal point of Erg Chebbi rises. At that point, we appreciate the nightfall with dazzling Berber mint tea. Supper in the camp and near in Traveler Tent.
Day 3: Merzouga – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate
morning flight to be at the dawn on the rises, return by dromedaries to
the lodging, to take the breakfast and begin with the enormous palm
groveof.Tafilalet through Rissani.The path towards Alnif (lunch on the
spot).Tazarine Desert garden, N’kob and the Draa Valley.Next, approach
to Ouarzazate by means of the little Berber.town named Agdez and the
mountains of the Counter Chart book.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Taourirt – Marrakesh
Breakfast and takeoff from Ouarzazate: visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and the film studios. Take off to the town of I Merzgane and the town of Ighrem. Meal break amidst mountain and path back to Marrakesh crosswise over Tizi-n-Tichka’s pass. Arriving wager late to Marrakesh. The end of 4 days tour from Marrakech.
Information: Each of our trips can be adjusted individually after a previous arrangement.
Transporation in 4×4 Cars
Enjoy a ride from one city to another through desert in comfortable 4×4 cars!
• Takeoff point: From your hotel or an airport (can be changed after previous arrangement (can be changed after previous arrangement )
• Takeoff time: 9 AM (can be changed after previous arrangement (can be changed after previous arrangement )
• Return details: Back to the take-off destination (can be changed after previous arrangement )
Pricing for 4 days tour from Marrakech:
Prices depend on many factors such as number of travelers and duration of stay.
Approximate budget: $
INCLUDED: 4 days tour from Marrakech
• Accommodation (hotels or riads)
• Transportation during the whole trip • Ride in an agreeable 4×4 car
• English talking guide/driver
• Convenience in hotels/riads
• Suppers and breakfasts
• Camel ride in Merzouga forsake
• Dozing in Sahara camp – tent
• Drop off at your lodging toward the finish of the visit
EXCLUDED : 4 days tour from Marrakech
• Lunches and beverages
• Passage charges for historical centers, landmarks and attractions
ABOUT SAHA TOUR
Tours and excursions across Saha Tour with private guides and drivers.
Reservations available online. Tours available every day. Contact us for details.