Casablanca – Sahara desert – Chefchaouen (7 days)
Casablanca – Sahara desert – Chefchaouen (7 days)
A 7-day trip around most famous places in Morocco will bring you to Casablanca, the largest Moroccan city, and the capital city Rabat. Next day you will visit beautiful Chefchaouen, called “The Blue City” with a guide and next day you will experience a guarded tour around Fes. Next places you will see are Ifrance, Merzouga forsake at Sahara desert and you will end up in Marrakesh.
• Casablanca is the largest city in Morocco and is considered the economic and business centre of Morocco. During this tour, you will see Hassan II Mosque, designed by the French architect Michel Pinseau, Casablanca Cathedral and New Town, designed by the French architect Henri Prost, and many more of the city.
• Chefchaouen is a city in northwest Morocco. It is the chief town of the province of the same name and is noted for its buildings in shades of blue. The scenery of “Chefchaouen, the blue city” is breathtaking and memorable for every visitor.
• AïtBenhaddou is a famous castle (ksar in Arabic) along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakesh. AïtBenhaddou has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Several films have been shot in AïtBenhaddou such as Kingdom of Heaven, (2005), Gladiator (2000), Alexander (2004) and many more.
• Dadès Gorges (Dadès Valley) is a wonderful series of rugged wadi gorges carved out by the Dadès River. Enjoy the best of a Moroccan nature with amazing views. The southernmost gorges are known for extensive production of roses, used in the production of rose water.
• Merzouga is known for its proximity to Erg Chebbi, a Saharan erg, and it is, for this reason, a part of the itineraries of many tourists visiting Morocco.
• Ifrane was built by French builders in 1929. Ifrane is known as “Switzerland of Morocco” because of its architecture.
• Azrou which’s name comes from a Berber word for “rock”. In the city, you can enjoy monkey and see a famous Cedar forest that covers a significant area of Azrou city.
• Marrakesh‘s heady sights and sounds will dazzle, frazzle and enchant. Marrakesh is one of the Moroccan treasures. Marrakesh has its own vibe you will fall in love with and it’s generous for travellers.
Day 1: Casablanca – Rabat – Chefchaouen
In the morning we drive to the capital city of Rabat and we will find places like Mohammed V’s catacomb, the beguiling Kasbah of the Oudayas with customary houses enhanced with white and blue dividers or the Chellah, an old Roman city and one of Rabat’s most reminiscent sights. The street will keep taking us north touching base at Chefchaouen known for its beguiling palette of blue and white structures. Once there you will get the chance to grasp the culinary craft of the district and walk around it’s stunning back streets. You will spend the night here in your lodging or riad.
Day 2: Chefchaouen
Guided visit in Chefchaouen.
DAY 3: Chefchaouen – Fes
After breakfast we drive to the archeological remains of Volubilis. The remains are an extraordinary case of the various types of human advancements that made Morocco their home are as yet display in the social customs of the nation. This makes it a perfect place for a stroll through its excellence and history. Later we keep on Fes.
Day 4: Guided tour around Fes
Trek-Morocco-Betray private driver will get you and today we investigate Fez in a guided visit. The trek in Fez incorporates visit of El Bali medina, new part, Koranic school and tanneries in the medina. Overnight remain in Fes in nearby riad with supper.
Day 5: Fes – Ifrane – Merzouga
Today we get from lodging in Fes and we investigate Ifrane in Center Map book mountains, called “Switzerland city”. We visit cedar woodland close Azrou. We drive to Erfoud to visit fossil plant. In Rissani we visit neighbourhood souk. In Merzouga we get ready for camel ride to achieve abandoned camp. We spend a night in Sahara betray in camp with supper and watching nightfall.
Day 6: Merzouga – Erfoud – Dades Canyons
In the morning we appreciate Merzouga leave dawn. At that point, we ride camels back to Merzouga and we get ready for a drive towards Marrakesh called “the red city”. We cross The Dades valley where we remain in nearby riad with supper.
Day 7: Dades Crevasses – Marrakesh
The private driver will get you and we appreciate climbing in Dades valley, at that point we proceed to Ouarzazate and we visit AitBenhaddou – Unesco Kasbah. Our Casablanca abandon visit completes in Marrakesh.
• Takeoff point: From your hotel or an airport (can be changed after previous arrangement (can be changed after previous arrangement ) • Takeoff time: 9 AM (can be changed after previous arrangement (can be changed after previous arrangement ) • Return details: Back to the take-off destination (can be changed after previous arrangement )
Prices depend on many factors such as number of travelers and duration of stay.
• Accommodation (hotels or riads)
• Transportation during the whole trip
• Ride in an agreeable 4×4 car
• English talking guide/driver
• Convenience in hotels/riads
• Suppers and breakfasts
• Camel ride in Merzouga forsake
• Dozing in Sahara camp – tent
• Drop off at your lodging toward the finish of the visit
• Lunches and beverages
• Passage charges for historical centers, landmarks and attractions