1st Day: Ouarzazate - Agdez - Draa valley - Zagora - Mhamid - Erg Chegaga
Morning departure on 4x4 to Erg Chegaga dunes by Agdez village and Draa valley via Zagora(Tombouctou 52days), on your way you see many of Berber villages and the longest river in Morocco where you will take serval of the photos of the Draa valley. The valley is very rich for datte Palm trees. Arrive to Zagora for lunch facing the Amzerou village on the road to Mhamid crossing JbelBani. From here we well start our adventure, driving off-raod to oasis Mlaalg to get the camp in Erg chegaga dunes. Camel ride to enjoy the sunset over the magic sand dune. Dinner and overnight in nomad tent with sky stars.
2nd Day: Erg chegaga - Lake iriki - FumZguit - Ait ben haddou - Ouarzazate
Breakfast in the desert then tarmac road to discover the area, crossing Irikilake to get to Fumzguit village. Lunch in Taznakhet the capital of Celim Berber carpet made by local women's. Heading to Ait ben haddou Kasbah where many movies filmed, the main ones, Lawrence of Arabia, Tea in the Sahara, Game of thrones and Gladiator. Time to explore the bereber life style and visit of the kasbah then road to Ouarzazate to your accommodation. End of the trip...
• Pick up and drop off in Casablanca airport
• Private and exclusive services of 4x4 or Minivan with AC
• Services of an English guide speaking and driver/guide
• Nights en-suite accommodation
• Night in desert camp under nomadic tent
• Camel ride to desert camp
• Sandboarding in the dunes
What's Not Included:
• Entrance/Activity Fees and tips