Day 1 : Marrakech to Zagora Desert
During our trip of Zagora Desert, our journey will start inside a contemporary AC minibus and head towards the Atlas Mountains. Then we will make our first stop at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. The city is gated and bordered with houses of six Kasbahs and air of the place. In addition to our stop at the KASBAH , we will stop at the city of Ouarzazat . Here you can witness the place where many Hollywood blockbusters have been shot. 007: High Voltage, Gladiator and Lawrence of Arabia. Other movies have been filmed, but this was just to name a few. Moreover, We will see the clapperboard in this city.
Heading toward Atlas Film Studios
However, If we get the chance we will stop at Atlas Film Studios. Also, we may get the entrance thickets at our own expense, which is, 3 euros and is not included in the price. Then we arrive at Draa Valley in the afternoon. We will view a beautiful oasis and an impressive landscape, that we stop to take a few pictures. When we are finish with our trip we meet our camels and head back to the Berber camp in the desert. We spend the night in the Berber tents which include a lovely dinner in the evening and a well made breakfast in the morning. We will get the chance to improve our accommodation and stay in a comfortable camp in the desert with a fresh shower.
Day 2 :
After breakfast, will return to the desert city of Zagora where we go back on our journey through the Draa Valley. We will then go through the high Atlas mountains and reach in Marrakech around 6:00 pm or 7:00 pm in the evening.
Included services :
- Contemporary 4 × 4 with AC or Mini Bus operated by a driver
- Multilingual driver
- Transportation from our Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
- Camel ride
- Lodging in a Sahara desert camp in Zagora (private tent) with shared bathroom and showers. Dinner and breakfast will be included.
- We can choose to get a luxury camp with a suite and private bathroom available when booking the trip to the desert.
- Viewing of sunset and sunrise
- Transportation to our hotel in Marrakech or the most accessible place to your riad.